Digital Learning Library
We have the essentials covered so you can focus on company specific eLearning. Interactive and engaging content that ticks the boxes for you and your staff.
We have an extensive range of digital learning courseware with every module, course and program designed with the learner’s experience and engagement at heart. Our online courses are interactive with thorough detail and course assessments to ensure the best results possible. They are all industry relevant and aligned to the Australian Quality Training Framework and certifications. Scorm compliant, they can be uploaded to any Learning Management System you work with. Below are a few key examples of industry specific courses available within our digital learning library.
With Retail Readi you can train and upskill your sales staff before their first day on the shop floor. It provides online learning modules in retail fundamentals, customer service and selling skills and gives your staff a valuable pre-job confidence that helps them hit the floor running.
The Retail Readi course:
- Is fast and easy to access and complete
- Engaging and fun through the use of animation
- Aligned to Cert II & III Retail Management and Cert IV Leadership & Management
- Provides a certificate on completion
Volunteering Green Card
Our online course equips volunteers across a wide range of industries with the education and orientation needed to become an instantly effective force. It educates them on the different types of volunteering, their rights and responsibilities to and from the organisations they’re helping as well as on the specific considerations of the industry they are volunteering within.
An invaluable time and cost saving educational tool for organisations, the course:
- - Is endorsed by Volunteer Services Australia
- - Uses animation to make it engaging and fun
- - Aligned to Cert II & III Active Volunteering
- - Provides a certificate on completion
We provide Australia’s largest range of comprehensive residential and home care courses for registered nurses, support and direct care workers. With engaging online interactive techniques and thorough assessments, they cover over 100 topics across 66 learning activities. The uptake and ease of learning is greatly facilitated for workers in this field by our courses. Every one of our courses is:
- Learning endorsed by Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation
- Written by industry professionals
- Aligned to the Residential and Home Care accreditation standards
- Aligned to CPD requirements