Itâ€™s great to look after those who look after us all.
Operating within the care sector since 2004 we have grown to specialise in two fields: compliance and continuing development (CPD) for registered nurses.
We offer an extensive range of courses that ensure care skills and expertise are maintained to the highest standard. 96 topics are covered across Residential and Home Care including mandatory education. Our CPD solution supports nurses who care for older people to meet their annual CPD obligations. And now our offering extends to disability-learning resources.
The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation endorse all of our educational material.
CPD for nurses
Our anywhere, anytime CPD solution is all about supporting a work life balance. With 96 online topics relevant to caring for older people and the tools to manage your CPD, you'll always be audit ready.
For just $10 per month nurses get:
- Minimum 20 hours CPD
- Online learning needs analysis and plans tools
- CPD activity tool to record additional CPD activities
- To reflect and record on the spot for each learning activity
- Electronic transcript as evidence of all nurse CPD requirements
For aged care providers
We have delivered over 300,000 individual course registrations.Our feedback is consistently positive in relation to relevance and practical application for our 96+ learning activities across residential and home care.
Key benefits include:
- - A centre place to administer, deliver, track and generate compliance evidence.
- - Engaging and interactive courseware that draws on the learners knowledge and experience.
- - Online CPD activity tool to record additional CPD including seminars, workplace competencies, mentoring and conferences.
- - Courseware aligned to the residential and home care standards including mandatory education.
- - Ability to respond to audits or quality indicator results, complaints, performance issues in real time.
- - Option to customise courseware to ensure that your worker's learning is in line with your organisations policies and procedures.